About Me

My photo
I often have a lot of thoughts floating around in my head and sometimes I like to spew it out into words.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to School?

Well school is once again right around the weekend..... Dammit.

About my break.... It's been really uneventful but I like it that way. The time when you sit around in your room and you realize that you've finished all your days work and that there is literally nothing else to do but laze around is.... really.... a bit shocking at first. When I first met that time I felt really empty and lost. I felt like there should be something I need to do and that there was no way I was free but after scavenging my brain for a while for something that I had to do, I came up with absolutely nothing. I spent a moment just staring into space and got straight onto my computer. It felt to liberating to be able to tell my mom that I was done with everything rather than the pressuring "I'll do it in a moment". After spending my break like that I find it absolutely tiring just thinking of going back to school.
The horrible thing is that none of my friends are in any of my classes this year either. That means I'll have to go through that awkward phase in the first week of finding new friends to talk to. It's not that I don't like meeting new friends but it does mean that I would have less time with the ones I am closest too and that thought just makes me a bit sad. Three of my bestest friends have already left and it's hard to think of a fun year without them. I'm sure that this won't be the end of us so I'm looking forward to see them in the future. It may be a few years from now but these days years pass faster. Wow I'm old.
Anyway, mixed feeling about school as the start of any new year. I'm excited for meeting my friends and maybe making more friends as well as checking my new classes and teachers (Bio+Chem for the WIN!) but at the same time terrified of getting lost in the shuffle. Last year was fantastic though so fingers-crossed for another good one! :D

3 comments:

  1. gonna see me pretty soon, in less then three months! :)
    don't worry, you are going to do great. I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends and that our group is going to stay tight as ever.
    Love you, Shiny <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHINY NO.
    You will see me in September, I promise. <3
    And don;t you ever worry about me not annoying you.
    I SHALL ALWAYS FIND A WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SHALL TROLLOLOLOLO YOU BEFORE YOU CAN!

    ReplyDelete