About Me

My photo
I often have a lot of thoughts floating around in my head and sometimes I like to spew it out into words.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Writing Again

Recently I haven't been writing a lot. In fact, I wasn't writing at all despite all the ideas that were floating around my brain because once I sat down and put down one of the ideas, I had no idea how to continue it leaving just a mass of unfinished work in my computer. However, just now I finally finished a story! All I really needed to do was dedicating the 5 minutes of getting to my math class to just writing. This made me keep interested and keep thinking about my writing until I finally found the inspiration to finish it which was what I did just now! Now I feel so happy and accomplished :)
So why not you also take just 5 minutes a day to something that you've always wanted to do to finally finish whatever you wanted to do.

My stories on my literary blog: http://fictionallitostandaleatory.blogspot.com/2013/08/blindfolded.html

No comments:

Post a Comment