About Me

My photo
I often have a lot of thoughts floating around in my head and sometimes I like to spew it out into words.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Literary Blogs!!

I probably haven't mentioned this yet but I really enjoy writing so I started a literary blog with my friend Firescales!
It's a little outgoing to start two blogs right away but they're both two entirely different uses so I hope I'll be able to manage :)

Here's the URL: fictionallitostandaleatory.blogspot.com

I will be writing purely fictional works while my friend will tryy to do mix of fiction and non-fiction essays about philisophical ideas she has interest in.

To be honest, I have no idea how long this is going to last since I'm very lazy and easy-going when it comes to my writing so I only write when I feel like it. This means that I won't have a set schedule and probably won't even show up that often! Don't worry though, Firescales decided to keep up a set schedule but who know? She's not that diligent either :P

Anyway, some of my works are on there already so please read them and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment